Sunday 25 September 2011

Prequel pt1: Myself and the area where I live.

I live in a village in rural Northumberland, nestled between the Coast and the roaming hills of Simonside to the West and the Cheviot's to the North.


We have stunning view's of the Northumberland Coast, from my window you can see from Coquet Island down the coast to Gosforth, and across to Pontop Pike the TV transmitter station in neighbouring County Durham.


When I left school I became an apprentice Carpenter & Joiner with Northumberland Estates in Alnwick, the home of the Percy family, later finding work with a local builder. I've also done extensive volunteer work during 2003-2006, recently turning back to it now once again. I'm now a self employed Carpenter & Joiner offering a bespoke service, oh how simple life used to be! I have keen interests in walking, cycling, running, exploring new places, and pottering about! I have two brother's and a Border Terrier dog called Dexter.


The aim of me writing this short blog, is to tell my story; everyone has one to tell, and hopefully put a few ghost's to bed along the way. I would love to hear your feedback on it! It's not intended to upset anyone although, I don't intend to spare any blushes...myself included :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment